Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beginings


What you might and might not know about our family. Wade and I met in Michigan of all places because I am from Utah and he well he is a self proclaimed Gypsy. We met at Institute I was not looking but I was trying my skills at flirting and starting my collection of boyfriends but after I met Wade there was little more to say about a collection of boyfriends he is better than a million boyfriends. We both agree that our first date was out of the ordinary. We went to the loudest restaurant where we couldn't hear each other even talk and parking was something of a disaster. The concert that we had planed on attending was so full their were no seat the best you could get was out in the hall hoping to be able to hear something. We decided to forgo the concert and headed out for ice cream. That date was the most memorable date for me and the rest is history.

Here we are married for almost five years. We have two beautiful children and the adventures never seem to end.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I clicked on your name and I found your blog!!! You didn't tell me you started one! I'm so excited! What concert were you guys going to? Isn't it funny how guys are more creative with dates BEFORE the wedding? :)
    Thanks for your comment on mine, it helps to know people are reading. If you think I do a good job with life it's probably because I look to you for an example! I'm excited to get more insight to your life with this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muhahaha :D I found it too! Well in truth Jamie told me. So I had to read your first meeting for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing that story! Thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete